The following are the rules or "Terms and condition" that govern the use of the 'Oh Show' will be responsible for any 'Oh show' related Internet-enabled telephone application or Internet- enabled applications based on. By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms that will be all applicable to the laws and regulations of governing the Site.
2. Oh Show reserves the right to change these Terms at any time within New York State Law.
Definition of Terms
1. 'Oh Show' provides computer programming and communication between 'Oh Show' and the user to deal and perform fair business practice through internet site with the information and direction provided by the 'Oh Show'.
2. 'User' has the authority to log in anytime to use the service provided by 'Oh Show'. Also, means they are the customer of 'Oh Show'.
3. "ID (ID)" is issued to join members of the service, which consist of the combinations of letters and numbers.
4. "PASSWORD" means someone has granted you a member of the "ID" and determines that the user and the Member's rights protection for the member selected letters and numbers only refers to the, which may consist of combinations.
5. 'Service Provider' provides service and maintenance of the site provided by 'Oh Show'
1. Upon registering with 'Oh Show', the members will take full responsibility to keep their user ID and password private and the information that may leak from distributing user ID and password to others.
2. 'Oh Show' member shall not allow any third party to gain access to their IDs and password.
3. Member shall not use this site for any business related purposes and is obligated to follow the terms and condition that applies between the member and the site.
4. The following acts are prohibited by the user, which could lead to loss of membership.
1) Providing false registration of content, when applying for service or change.
2) Forcing a change that was not approved by the 'Oh Show'.
3) Posting or sending of information other than necessary (such as computer programs).
4) Violating third party's intellectual property rights infringement
5) Violating third party's reputation by posting threat messages, publicized speech, and video files of the argument.
Members, approved by the 'Oh Show' committee, shall not use this site to promote for other commercial use, selling non-related items, making money through the site, and providing information about inappropriate sites and materials. If these rules are violated, we will not be responsible for such occurrences.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site and the site can automatically delete any postings without notice. It includes Content that:
1) If the user uses inappropriate words to criticize and retaliate any other users within the blog.
2) If public morals are violated.
3) Any criminal related piracy act is posted.
4) If the user violates the use of terms and condition given by 'Oh Show'
5) If the blog reaches the posted time limits.
6) If the user provides links to inappropriate sites or contents.
7) If it violates any kind of related law.
The content of the Site, including, without limitation, text, graphic images, presentation formats, arrangement and compilation of data, functionality, visual and aural representations, etc. (hereafter, "the protected materials") are protected under U.S. and foreign copyright laws. You may not reproduce copy, alter, edit, modify, publish, create derivative works from, publicly display, resell, or transmit the protected materials without our express written permission. 'Oh Show' is a registered trademark of 'Oh Show'. You may not publicly use any trademark owned by 'Oh Show' without our express written consent.
Use of your personally identifiable information
Our Safeguard Plan
To protect your personally identifiable information, Oh Show uses digital IDs from VeriSign, a leader in internet transaction security and SSL, an industry standard protocol, for completing online transactions. All personally identifiable information you enter when completing an online transaction is encrypted and secured to protect against unauthorized use or disclosure to other parties.
Ticket Purchase Policy
All ticket prices for events that occur in the United States are stated in U.S. Dollars.
Pricing and Availability
Oh Show sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues, which means Oh Show does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including Online, Phone Centers, Retail Locations and Box offices. Most distribution points generally access the same ticketing system and inventory. Therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event. However, Oh Show does not control this inventory or its availability.
Ohshow.net accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. One of the following methods can be used to make purchase.
1) Credit Card transaction: We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
2) Bank wire transfer payment method.
3) Using Paypal
Online Processing for Purchasing
'Oh Show' will provide both internet and phone service for customers to book tickets in advance for any performances. Right to reserve performance tickets are followed by the terms and conditions that are provided by the 'Oh Show' homepage. Users of 'Oh Show' are given the following procedures, in order, to make reservations.
1) Selection of provided goods.
2) Name, Address, and phone number provided with English.
4) Agreement of terms and conditions. (With clicking mouse)
Convenience Charges and Order Processing Fees
Tickets purchased on Oh Show.net is typically subject to per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order processing fee. In some cases, delivery prices will also be owed.
'Oh Show' does not able to email or send through a postal service the real ticket, the ticket can be picked up by using vouchers provided by the site. The voucher is only valid through accurate credit card transaction or bank account information and accurate issued date, given by the purchaser If you do not receive a confirmation mail and voucher (in the form of a confirmation email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with Oh Show Customer Service (
) whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Oh Show will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
If the transaction does not surpass the site and dealt directly through phone, the purchaser must be responsible for any additional shipment fees.
Refunds and Exchanges
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your order summery. Policies set forth by our clients, including venues, teams and theaters; generally prohibit Oh Show from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased.
1. Advanced ticket to any musical (both Broadway and off-broadway) is non-refundable in any way including cancellation and time changes. Also the ticket shall not be used in any other times than the time provided during the purchase.
2. Changes to any purchased tickets are prohibited, such as change of time and date and seating arrangements.
3. Advanced ticket to all activities via ohshow.net is also non-refundable in any way including cancellation and time changes.
Return Policy when canceled or postponed the events
If there is any problem of sending the purchased goods from 'Oh Show' (such as out-of-stock cancelled the events.), 'Oh Show' must provide description of cancellation and full refund within three days of purchase without delay. After the issuance, the terms and condition will be terminated to the purchaser. The return would be made following the below method;
1. Credit card payment – When an existing advancement payment is cancelled, the payee will be obligated to be charged differential fees according to the time of the cancellation in the process. Amounts of refund and time of refund may subject to change according to each credit card company's refund policy. For more accurate details, please contact each individual carrier.
2. Direct bank payment – 'Oh Show' will provide refunds and reverse the payment back to its original bank account. Additional cancellation fees and transfer fees may be applied upon cancellation.
'Oh Show' will first handedly handle any submitted complaints and feedbacks by the users of the site. But if any dispute may occur, in the course of the terms, between the state of New York and the 'Oh Show', the terms and condition will be reissued according to the rules and regulations given by the Electronic Commerce Meditation Committee of New York.
If the site is interrupted by natural disasters or equivalent state that makes it impossible to maintain, your responsibilities will be waived. 'Oh Show' will not take any responsibility on any errors that may be caused by the members of the site. 'Oh Show' will not take any responsibility on publicized information, documents, and accuracy of credibility.
These terms will apply, starting on January 1, 2010.