CityPASS is New York's Best Deal
Oh Show offers the cheapest price for New York CityPASS!
New York CityPASS — $116.00 -> Our Price $116.00
Regular cost of ticket combination is $196.00. Youth
New York CityPASS — $92.00 -> Our Price $92.00
Regular cost of ticket combination is $171.00.
Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains six real tickets to the most famous New York attractions. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half.
With one quick purchase, you own admission to New York's must-see attractions. No further research, delays or fumbling around for your wallet at every turnstile. You'll skip most ticket lines, thanks to New York CityPASS. Look for New York CityPASS at the box office or entrance; the exact place to present your ticket is noted on the front of each New York CityPASS ticket.
*New York CityPASS booklets contain six tickets:
1) Empire State Building, 86th floor observatory and audio tour;
2) Metropolitan Museum of Art, including all special exhibitions, $1 audio tour discount and same-day admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens;
3) American Museum of Natural History and Rose Center for Earth and Space, including one Hayden Planetarium show;
4) an Option Ticket, with choice of either 9/11 Memorial & Museum - or Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - CityPASS visit must occur at 2pm or later - April through September
Anytime during museum hours – October through March. Last entry is always 2 hours prior to close.
5) an Option Ticket, with choice of either Top of the Rock™ Observation Deck – or admission to Guggenheim Museum;
6) an Option Ticket, with choice of either a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises experience (2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast Speedboat Ride) – or Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island (a ferry ride to Ellis or Liberty islands, transfer between islands, and return trip; on-own tour of grounds and facilities on both islands).
Valid 9 Days
Each New York CityPASS booklet is yours to enjoy for nine days. A booklet is "activated" when you visit the first New York attraction. So, you get the rest of that day and the following eight consecutive days to use the other five tickets. One ticket, one time.
How much you can save?
CityPASS individual admission ticket total: $196.00
CityPASS booklet total: $116.00
Oh Show total: $116.00
Skip the Line and Save the Time
You’ll skip most ticket lines with CityPASS because, with one simple purchase, you’ve got all your admission tickets in hand
- Buy discount tour tickets @ www.ohshow.net
- Please print your voucher for tickets. Your voucher will be sent to your email address.
- Please exchange with tickets. You must bring a valid photo ID (Passport or USA driver license) along with your voucher to any first attraction of 6 places you visit
- Have a good time! Do More in Less time!
- Ticket book is valid for 9 days from first use.
- Redeem this voucher at the ticket office of any of the above attractions and receive a New York CityPASS.
- If redeeming at Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises the voucher must be redeemed at Pier 83 at 42nd Street ticket window.
- If redeeming at Battery Park or Liberty State Park for Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island voucher may be redeemed at prepaid ticket window.
- Regular price: Adult $116. Youth (6-17) $92.